If I am born overseas can I apply for divorce?

By 9 February, 2018

Provided you or your spouse is an Australian citizen or has permanent residency of Australia OR consider Australia to be your home and have lived here for 12 months prior to filing your Application for Divorce then you will be eligible to proceed with your Application.